Sunday, September 7, 2014

2014 Journal52 - Week 27 - Nostalgia

This is a two page spread that I did at a workshop with Ania Dabrowska aka Finnabair. The workshop was at The Art House Studio in Cambridge.
Here's a close-up of the first page.
This is a picture of me sitting under a table. This was my favourite spot to watch TV when I was growing up. I now have that table from my parents' house. And no.....I no longer sit there to watch TV! *LOL*  The background of the page has a lot of texture from using heavy gel medium through stencils. We also added patterned papers, spray inks, stamping and embellishments.

Here is the second page close-up.
This is a picture of me as a teenager sitting at the top of the Appalachian Mountains where we were visiting. It was fun to look back at old photos.
When is the last time that you took a step back in time and got nostalgic? Good memories. :D




No comments: