Wednesday, November 26, 2014

2014 Journal52 - Week 33 - Gratitude

Week 33 for Journal52 was about Gratitude. I am very thankful for many things in my life.
I first covered the page with some hearts that I cut out from post-it notes to use as masks. Then I used Dylusions spray inks to cover the page. I removed the heart masks and added some muted coloured stamping in the background. I wanted my page to depict joy so I drew some stick figures jumping for joy in the hearts. They make me laugh! I stamped pictures in the other two hearts.  I made a large heart from a paper I had made with more spray inks. I wrote on the big heart and cut it out and popped it up on the page with pop dots. I drew around the other hearts with watercolour crayons and painted them.
The sentiment is something that I try to do every day.  :)

No comments: